Nominations for 2018 board members are open now.
If you are interested in running for a seat on the IFA board here is what you need to know:
- There are ten seats on the board
- You must fill out a board application before the November deadline.
- IFA holds monthly board meetings, membership meetings, and documentary group meetings that board members are encouraged to attend.
- You should be able to donate 10+ hours monthly to IFA business. This includes the monthly Board Meeting held the Thursday after the Membership Meeting.
- The board could really use: A strong bookkeeper, media attorney, web development experience, and marketing expertise. Not-for-profit corporation experience would be nice.
- The election is held at the annual December Membership Meeting.
board applications are available at the membership meetings and online Board Application